At Northeastern University, we are committed to your success. We require that candidates seeking enrollment in Northeastern’s Online Master of Science in Taxation meet the following criteria and submit the following documentation. To request an application package or to begin the application process please contact an Enrollment Advisor by calling 1.866.890.0347 Ext. 3558 (U.S. and Canada) or +1.647.723.6681 Ext. 3558 (International).
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning. GPA of 3.25 or higher on a scale of 4.0, or GMAT required.
- Undergraduate or graduate course in taxation with a grade of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
- A minimum of two years of tax experience including one busy season or hold the following credentials: JD, CPA, CFP, or Enrolled Agent.
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation).
- English proficiency, both written and verbal, is necessary for success in D’Amore-McKim classrooms. If you are not a native English speaker, we require a standardized test of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo or PTE Academic scores) unless you completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited institution where English is the language of instruction, or you have worked full-time for two years in the United States or other native English-speaking environment.
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Essay / personal statement
- Application fee of $100 USD