At Northeastern University, we are committed to your success. We require that candidates seeking enrollment in the Online Master of Science in Finance meet the following criteria and submit the following documentation. To request an application package or to begin the application process, please contact an Enrollment Advisor by calling 1.866.890.0347 Ext. 3549 (U.S. and Canada), +1.617.476.3110 Ext. 3549 (International).
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- GPA score of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation).
- Official results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) OR currently employed with five years of demonstrated professional experience in participation and leadership of work teams, financial and/or budgetary responsibility, and management of staff in a direct reporting relationship.*
- English proficiency, both written and verbal, is necessary for success in D’Amore-McKim classrooms. If you are not a native English speaker, we require a standardized test of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo or PTE Academic scores) unless you completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited institution where English is the language of instruction, or you have worked full-time for two years in the United States or other native English-speaking environment.
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Essay / personal statement
- Application fee of $100
*Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements may still apply. In these cases supplemental documentation, such as official GMAT test scores, official professional designations or certifications, or STEM-designated and business degrees, may help to strengthen an application portfolio.