At Northeastern University, we are committed to your success. We require that candidates seeking enrollment in the Online Master’s in Finance meet the following criteria and submit the following documentation. To request an application package or to begin the application process, please contact an Enrollment Advisor by calling 1.866.890.0347 Ext. 3549 (US and Canada), +1.617.476.3110 Ext. 3549 (International).
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- GPA score of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation).
- Currently employed with five (5) years of demonstrated professional experience in participation and leadership of work teams, financial and/or budgetary responsibility, and management of staff in a direct reporting relationship.*
- Current resume
- English language fluency.
- Two (2) letters of professional recommendation (cannot be from friends and/or relatives).
- Application essay
- Non-refundable $100 application fee.
*Candidates who do not meet the minimum work requirements, but are approaching five (5) years of professional work experience, may still apply. In these cases, supplemental documentation, such as official GMAT scores, official professional designations or certifications may help to strengthen an application portfolio.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition* is calculated per credit hour. Please click here to view the current tuition information (scroll down to Graduate Programs, click on the plus sign (+) beside Tuition and find the Online Graduate Business Programs listing). You may also request a copy of the tuition and fees schedule for the Online Master’s in Finance from an Enrollment Advisor.
There are a number of financing options available to qualified students, including subsidized and unsubsidized federal loans, private education loans, employer-sponsored tuition assistance, and an annual installment payment plan. There are no scholarships available for the Online Master’s in Finance.
*All tuition and fees are subject to revision by Northeastern University’s Board of Trustees.
Double Husky Scholarship
Starting Fall 1, 2015, any Northeastern graduate enrolled in a second degree program may be entitled to apply for the Double Husky Scholarship. If eligible, a tuition discount of up to 25 percent may be available. Students currently in the program may apply for the scholarship for courses from Fall 1 (2015) and onwards.
To learn more, please visit the Northeastern University Double Husky Scholarship website here and/or contact our Enrollment Advisors.
Yellow Ribbon Program
Northeastern is committed to helping Post-9/11 veterans earn degrees through the Yellow Ribbon Program by matching funds provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Qualified veterans who apply and are accepted into a Northeastern program will receive grant aid that may cover most to all of tuition and fee charges.
To be eligible, veterans must have served at least three years of active duty beginning after September 10, 2001.
To learn more, please visit the Northeastern University Military website here and/or contact our Enrollment Advisors.