At Northeastern University, we are committed to your success. We require that candidates seeking enrollment in the Online MBA meet the following criteria and submit the following documentation. To request an application package or to begin the application process please contact an Enrollment Advisor by calling 1.866.890.0347 Ext. 3510 (US and Canada), +1.617.476.3110 Ext. 3510 (International).
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- GPA score of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation).
- Currently employed with five (5) years of demonstrated professional experience in participation and leadership of work teams, financial and/or budgetary responsibility, and management of staff in a direct reporting relationship.*
- Current resume
- English language fluency (Candidates whose undergraduate instruction was not conducted in English need to submit official IELTS or PTE academic scores).
- Two (2) letters of professional recommendation (cannot be from friends and/or relatives).
- Application essay
- Non-refundable $100 application fee.
* Candidates who do not meet the minimum work requirements, but are approaching five (5) years of professional work experience, may still apply. In these cases, supplemental documentation, such as official GMAT test scores, official professional designations or certifications may help to strengthen an application portfolio.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition* is calculated per credit hour. Please click here to view the current tuition information (scroll down to Graduate Programs, click on the plus sign (+) beside Tuition and find the Online Graduate Business Programs listing). You may also request a copy of the tuition and fees schedule for the Online MBA from an Enrollment Advisor.
There are a number of financing options available to qualified students, including subsidized and unsubsidized federal loans, private education loans, employer-sponsored tuition assistance, and an annual installment payment plan. There are no scholarships available for the Online MBA.
*All tuition and fees are subject to revision by Northeastern University’s Board of Trustees.