When it comes to the tax industry, the only constant is change.
In fact, the U.S. tax code—which now totals nearly 4 million words—changed approximately 4,680 times between 2001 and 2012, according to the Taxpayer Advocate Service’s 2012 Annual Report to Congress. Individuals and corporations alike depend on qualified tax professionals to navigate complex tax laws, ensure compliance, and prepare returns. How can you prepare to thrive in a field where rapid change is the norm rather than the exception? Consider the Online Master of Science in Taxation from Northeastern University.
Ideal for professionals with backgrounds in finance, accounting, law, and business, our Online Master’s in Taxation degree aims to equip you with the graduate-level foundation to deliver innovative tax solutions.
Choose our Online Master of Science in Taxation, and you can:
- Complete coursework 100% online—no residencies required.
- Study at an AACSB and regionally accredited business school.
- Choose from 2 tracks—Taxation of Entities or Taxation of Individuals.
- Earn your degree in as few as 16 months while continuing to work.
- Learn from accomplished scholars and industry experts in taxation and business.